Being a global company with ambition to further expand, Norwex is now seeking to hire a Marketing Executive for its Taiwan startup operation.
As a Marketing Executive, you will work in a team to manage Norwex Taiwan market in all Marketing related matters and day-to-day operations. Contribute new, creative, and fun ideas in the planning of marketing promotions and campaigns for Taiwan. As part of the fastest growing region within the group - Asia, Taiwan will join Singapore & Malaysia as the third Asia market for Norwex.
He or She will work to grow Taiwan with Asia management team across Malaysia and Singapore. This is a rare startup opportunity with one of the most exciting emerging leading brand globally.
You'll play an important role in the following areas of expertise:
· Assist and support Marketing Manager on the overall administrative, daily operations and delivering planned activities for Taiwan.
· Monitor and analyze marketing trends/reports/promotions and conduct competitor analysis for Taiwan market.
· Assist to set-up all types of promotions and product setup include product’s descriptions, images, categories, promo mechanics, selling price and etc. in system.
· Manage and maintain marketing & sales materials, product images, catalogue and any other e-literature in system.
· Arrange translations include proof-reading for website, Product Information Sheets, and all Marketing & Sales Materials for Taiwan.
· Assist on graphic design for promotion flyers if required.
· Assist in premium or product sourcing for sales incentives/challenge and marketing promotions for Taiwan.
· Work closely with Inventory Planner and vendors on PO issuance, stock level, quotation and invoices for Finance on payment.
· Assist to handle product inquiries from Sales team, Consultant Care team and Consultants.
· Maintain a good rapport with all suppliers, vendors, printers, and translators. Assist to source new contacts if required.
· Any other ad-hoc assignments as designated from time to time by the Management team / Marketing Manager within reasonable working condition.