We are looking for a creative mind to join our growing team.
As an Intern at FITLUC, you’ll play a pivotal role in FITLUC’s expansion phase. This internship will help you hone your videography, photography, design, video-editing, branding & marketing skills and provide you with knowledge in various aspects of marketing and the fitness industry.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Lead, you can expect to be working on offline and online marketing & design projects, ranging from social media video and visual content, printed collaterals, influencer and celebrity collaborations to high-profile presentations.
• Assist in the conceptualization and designing the company’s marketing collaterals and content creation for social and website (ie. pamphlets, banners, social and video content, blog content, website updates, EDMs)
• Assist in the calendar planning, execution and analysis of Marketing activities, i.e. Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Website, Promotions, Influencer Collaborations and Brand Partnerships
• Manage client enquiries and lead generations
• Generate and contribute new and creative ideas in brainstorming sessions
• Support in the content creation, i.e. copywriting for social media, blog, website
• Assist in gym operations
• Support in improving internal client management and scheduling processes
• Working together with the team to support multiple fitness trainers
• Partake in other ad-hoc tasks if necessary
• Currently pursuing a Business (Marketing) or Mass Communications or Design degree/diploma or graduated from one of these faculties
• Good communication and copy-writing skills (written and verbal in English)
At FITLUC, we specialise in Personal Training and Fitness Experiences. We have worked with clients from all walks of life, from celebrities to entrepreneurs, working professionals, and homemakers. Our client portfolio includes teenagers as young as 13 to as elderly as mature as 80 with goals ranging from fat loss, weight loss, muscle gain to athletic performance and elderly training. We strongly believe in the strength of a close knitted community hence the relationship we share with our clients is everything. Together as one, we strive ahead with "Fitness as a Lifestyle" as a pillar to our success. We lead by example and walk the talk as we aspire to impact the fitness industry in a way like no other.