Marketing and Design Intern
Singapore, Singapore (Remote Possible)
SGD 0 - 1,000/month
發佈 4 個月前更新 4 個月前
Marketing and Design Intern
Singapore (Can work remotely)
Overall job objectives
Responsible for creating social media campaigns and marketing collaterals
· Create and spearhead social media marketing campaigns
· Assist in creation and development of marketing strategies
· Monitor performance of engagement campaigns and programs
· Drive customer satisfaction, retention and re-engagement through strategic directions and campaigns
· Creation of design, marketing and write-up collaterals as part of your deliverables
· Collaborate cross-functionally (product development, operations & marketing) to ensure smooth business operations
· Provide marketing support operations
· Support Marketing team in customer development, customer surveys and beta testing groups
· Account management of our online marketing platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook ads etc.)
· Assist in post-campaign/ event collating of information and analyzing campaign performance and reporting
· Currently a student/recent graduate in any IHL (NAFA, SOTA, Polytechnics, Universities)
· Able to commit for >3 months
· Possess good written and communication skills in English
· High level of designing and writing skills for marketing collaterals (e.g. EDMs and social post write-ups)
· A committed team-player with high degree of self-initiative, proactive and self-driven to drive results.
· Demonstrate ability to handle work professionally, independently and efficiently
· Good interpersonal skills and able to interface with all levels, internally and externally, in a professional and responsive manner.
· Timely and accuracy in delivering outputs
Why work for GoalsMapper?
Our company is a fast-growing Fintech start-up and has won awards such as the Insurtech of the Year Award 2019 where there were 400 nominations and 54 finalists from 15 countries. It has been enjoying strong growth, growing 12x since it was first Commercially Launched 2 years ago. We are currently operating in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand, and will be expanding to 2-3 more countries in the next couple of years. Aside from working on our product, we also work with clients such as DBS and Sony Life.
At our start-up, you will be able to help create everything from scratch, discuss and develop workflows/designs for the product/company. You’ll never be bored due to the nature of our start-up where challenges and opportunities allow you to adopt new skills and take on new products. Furthermore, our company heavily invests in our employees by sending them for upskilling courses. You’ll never be bored or disappointed with your stagnant growth as there’s something exciting to do everyday in GoalsMapper.
GoalsMapper™️ is the first fintech / insurtech company in Singapore with the vision to redefine financial planning, through its real-time, scenario-based and customer-facing financial planning software.
GoalsMapper™️ leverage on smart technology to allow advisers to take in consumer’s financial information and present them in simple-to-understand and powerful charts. Because information, scenarios and recommendations are continuously computed in the background, consultants and consumers can focus their time on more effective discussions and better planning experience.
Furthermore, the high detailed and accuracy of the GoalsMapper™️ charts allows consultants to assist clients to plan out multiple financial goals and multiple life scenarios to ensure that they are prepared for their financial future and make smarter financial decisions.
GoalsMapper™️ is committed to the digitalization of the financial advisory industry. At the same time, we believe this is still a people-centric industry. By empowering the financial consultants with a powerful planning and client-facing solution, it increases their professionalism, value offering and credibility to the client.