Foodsterr is seeking an enthusiastic, ambitious and energetic Marketing Admin with a passion for great work in our Singapore office. You will be leading marketing activities – digital, offline, SEO, ads and more.
What You Will Be Doing
Marketing with a fast growing young company. Drive pricing, promotions, product and placement, online and offline.
· Drive successful marketing campaigns through online advertisements, social media, affiliate programs, EDM, influencer engagement as well as offline initiatives.
· Drive promotions across various channels to drive sales and awareness
· Produce valuable and engaging content for our website, social channels and blog that attracts, engages and converts our target groups
· Oversee marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures
· Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
· Support business development and sales teams with market benchmarks, marketing collaterals & event participations
· Intermediate/ Advanced Photoshop
· Intermediate Excel
· Digital marketing
· Writing skills
· Can do approach
· Team oriented
· Strong communication skills
· Detail oriented
· Marketing degree and up to 3 year experience in a similar role
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Able to cope in a fast paced environment
· 21 years old and above
· Fluent English and Mandarin (optional)
Foodsterr was born to give Singapore healthy and nutritional foods. They include specialty foods - nuts, dried fruits, oils, artisan flour and organic products. Our products are sourced around the globe through deep relationships with suppliers and distributors. We service both retail and business customers. We believe in quality products and honest pricing! If you feel you believe in the cause – join us!
Foodsterr is an online specialty foods marketplace that brings the best products to Singapore and deliver them to you at affordable prices! If you have the right ideas, energy and integrity, Foodsterr is the right place for you to develop!