Cyclect Pte Ltd Marine electrician Supervisor 工作職責
- fluently speaking english
- Communicates effectively, works independently or in a group.
- Ability to do basic math, i.e. add, subtract, divide and multiply.
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Basic knowledge of AC and DC electrical theory.
- Proper use of a voltage tester, multimeter, and a megger.
- Power generation, control and distribution.
- Electric motors and controls.
- Directs daily activities of a crew of electricians assigning work to effectively meet demanding production goals; creates a positive team working environment; provides guidance in the use of various machining techniques; counsels employees and provides corrective action as necessary.
- Complies with craft and shipyard safety and environmental measures.
- Reads and understands basic work specifications, blueprints and schematics.
- Connects and disconnects all of ship’s electrical systems.
- Pulls cable and makes proper radiuses and crossovers.
- Troubleshoots basic motor starters, electrical circuits, and equipment.
- Work as a maintenance electrician and/or construction electrician.
- Installation and fabrication of packing tube, multiple cable transits, collars, conduit, and raceways.