SGD 1,000 - 2,800/month
發佈 1 個月前更新 14 天前
This is an exciting opportunity for you to learn the ropes to be both a Content Strategist and a Business Development executive through your own creativity and efforts. As a management trainee, you will be handed a game plan to execute certain sales and client servicing tasks, with minimal guidance. The objective is to nurture independent and creative individuals who will be able to survive any obstacles posed during your employment with us. You will have to sit through a series of quizzes as an indicator for us to direct you to the position that best fits your expertise.
- Master the case studies of the business
- Propose byte-sized value packages to new clients to educate them on influencer marketing
- Introduce social media toolkits to clients
- Master Kobe Relevance Concept (KRC) in quality influencer marketing
- Master the company’s products
- Independent, resourceful, and creative individual
- Loves challenges
- Able to work under pressure
- Singaporeans/PRs only
- Salary: $1,000 (prior to probation); $2,800 (after probation)
- Probation period: 1 week to 2 months
Kobe is an automated word-of-mouth system that connects advertisers to relevant everyday influencers, leveraging on their ability to broadcast messages to millions of users so that businesses can get represented in front of their target audience in a credible manner.
Located at a swanky new office, and strategic partners with 10-year award winning digital agency PurpleClick Media, Kobe has clients including Ministry of Finance, Tinder, Singapore Medical Group amongst many others.
Within 12 months, Kobe has 3,500 influencers, 15 million outreach and now one of the largest and fastest-growing micro-influencer platform in Singapore.