• Awarded with financial services certifications and license
• Mentorship from financial services directors
• Financial knowledge training program
• Interpersonal relationships training program
· Exposure to social media marketing
• Career opportunities for management positions
• Engagement in team building and human resource activities
Converted interns at the end of the program will get a chance to apply for our League Advisors Wealth Associate program earning a basic allowance of $4,000 + attractive commissions even while studying. An average League Advisors associate takes home about $6,000 to $10,000 monthly.
League Advisors has lived up to its name by constantly being ahead of the financial services industry. As a focus-driven and tight-knit team, we strive to create an environment where our advisers can thrive while making a positive impact on our clients and our agency.
With years of experience and expertise, we strive to groom individuals with the potential to be dynamic leaders of tomorrow. Our cohesive team at League Advisors is constantly on a lookout for local tertiary institution undergraduates and graduates who aspire to become leaders and strive to excel.