· Set up SOP for the Logistic Department, and implement necessary system such as SAP/ERP.
· Provide relevant data and analysis to the team.
· Responsible for monitoring the shipping and delivery schedule.
· Troubleshoot any concerns related to international freight transportation.
· Work with existing transportation suppliers on optimal delivery rate and routing.
· Ensure that internal teams recommend the most advantageous transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
· Direct and follow-up with incoming and outgoing products to ensure prompt delivery to customers.
· Prepare, manage and file shipping documents (e.g. Import Permits, Export Permits) according to SOPs and requirements.
· Responsible for utilizing logistics IT systems or software to optimize procedures.
· Responsible for planning and tracking the shipment of final products according to customer requirements.
· Responsible for the preparation of appropriate and accurate logistics reports for upper management.
· Monitor deliveries and ensure customer satisfaction.
· Verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments to ensure shipments align with documentation.
· Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies. Direct received materials to appropriate locations in the warehouse 1.e stores, FG or returned products.
· Post weight and shipping charges and affix postage. Unpack and examine incoming shipments, reject and segregate damaged items, record shortages, and correspond with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
· Assemble cardboard containers or select preassembled containers. Insert items into containers, using spacers, fillers, and protective padding to mitigate damage risk.
· Determine method of shipment based on knowledge, shipping procedures, routes and rates. Affix shipping labels on packed cartons, identifying shipping information on cartons.
· Compare, identify information and count, weigh or measure items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against COA, bills, invoices, orders, or other records.
· Troubleshoot and fix any system errors in timely manner.
· Responsible for maintaining accurate logs of transportation and goods.
· Any adhoc duties as per instructed by Management.
Preferred Qualifications & Requirements:
· A high level of enthusiasm and commitment
· Entry level with diploma or above
· Good interpersonal skills
· Multi-tasking skills
· Problem solving orientation
· Detail oriented, very meticulous and responsible
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheet
· Ability to work independently and proactively
· Exceptional sense of ownership and responsibilities
Founded in June 2020, Allura Asia Pte Ltd. is a Singapore-based cosmetics distribution company specialising in Asian beauty products that range from makeup and skincare, to fragrances and body care in the Southeast Asia region.
From best-selling K-beauty items to trending Japanese skincare, we bring in high-quality products from responsibly-sourced manufacturers around Asia, all with the aim to help you enhance your natural beauty.
102F Pasir Panjang Road #04-05, Citilink Warehouse Complex Singapore 118530