PTW Asia Linguistic Consultant (Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Vietnamese) 工作職責
· Provide script clean (proofreading) support, which includes reviewing sentences and revising for readability, grammar, and other specifications.
· Provide RQC (recording quality check) support, which includes listening to each recorded line, checking text/audio match, pronunciation/audio match (reading phonemic transcriptions), and stylistic issues (matching a reference set, prosodic naturalness etc.).
· Possess language proficiency in either of these languages:
(Japanese/Simplified Chinese/Vietnamese) and able to perform phonetic transcriptions.
· Proficient in verbal and written English.
· Have translation experience.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
· This is a freelance position and offers flexibility to work remotely.
PTW is a leading global provider of customer experience, quality assurance, localization, engineering and audio production services to key software and technology-focused markets including games, interactive entertainment media, education, e-commerce and internet of things.
For over 20 years, we have delivered great results for our clients. Our main aim is to advance their businesses, and enhance their customers’ satisfaction. We’re dedicated to helping every client develop the best products and consumer experiences possible. And because we believe in partnerships and collaboration, the journey is shared and the successes are too.
With 35 studios worldwide and over 4000 dedicated employees, we have the global infrastructure to scale and flex to match our clients' ambitions. We create unique solutions brimming with ideas, backed up by effective problem-solving for the most challenging requirements. We also deliver our services in a unique way – combining a truly global service, with the personal touch of a smaller business. Big meets small, in the best way possible.