- Degree in Law (having a practise license as a lawyer is desirable);
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in relevant fields with a focus on matters related to IT (IT/technology Businesses and/or IT/Technology matters);
- Analytical, keen to detail, independent but able to work in a team.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures;
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity;
- Able to work under pressure and is familiar with fast working pace.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Prepare, review, check and process any legal matters in relation to financial services and technology, Corporate, Commercial,and all necessary legal matters and permits.
- Working closely with them C-level regarding legal things in the company.
- Provide legal advice for local and international legal services and activities
- Provide legal advice and liaise with external parties (i.e. notary, lawyers, auditor).
- Resolving legal Issue by mitigating its risk and providing Legal review and legal solution.
- Supporting any Business Plan that is initiated by the management by providing a strong legal support and liaising with inter-department to mitigate any legal risk from every perspective.