Sertifikasiku.com Learning Administrator Internship (Paid - WFO) 工作職責
This is a Paid Internship with WFO schedule Monday to Friday as office hour
- Make general administrative reports and recapitulation. Archiving files (softcopy and hardcopy) and data entry.
- Maintain and organize data confidentiality accurately and up to date. Doing minutes or notes for meetings.
- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to emails.
- Undergraduate students (3rd or 4th year), Diploma Student (Last Year) or Freshgraduate (max 1 year) from all majors.
- Specialized in educational field, specifically educational administration.
- Last year vocational high school students or vocational high school graduates from related study programs are welcome to apply.
- Minimum 3.00 of 4.00 GPA.
- Ability to multitask and good skills in administration.
- Eager to learn, high motivation, creative, and able to work in a team.
- Versatile and having a good work ethic.
- Committed to work a minimum of 4 months.
- Proficient in using Office Software (Microsoft Office, WPS, Polaris, LibreOffice), especially Excel (Pivot, VlookUp, HLookup is a plus).
- Able to use Google Drive, ability in operating Corel Draw/Photoshop is a plus.
Other Jobs from Sertifikasiku.com