NOC is looking for an experienced and compassionate individual to lead an ambitious team to drive the development of all short-form digital content.
Key responsibilities include:
● Managing and executing company's vision to create entertaining and comedic content through short-form digital content
● Develop briefs and conceptualise ideas that weave together client objectives, visual elements, characters and dialogue to form engaging storylines suitable for the target audience whilst retaining N.O.C’s comedic and quirky DNA
● Copywriting and proofreading of social captions
● Accountable for the growth and development of our influencer’s digital platforms
● Lead and manage a team; Set clear KPIs and Team objectives and lead them towards a common goal
● Mentor juniors to establish effective and efficient content production workflows
● Creative problem-solving: someone who is able to negotiate and offer creative and effective solutions when managing stakeholders i.e.: sales managers, talents, direct reports, clients and founders
● Actively involving and communicating well with stakeholders in the process to ensure synergy of all content produced
● Able to manage manpower and budgets to ensure projects are profitable
You’ll need to be a creative problem solver who anticipates problems and finds resolutions quickly., You have experience working in a fast-paced environment and is able to take charge in running projects. You’ll need to love social media and understand how trends are formed.
● At least 4 years of related working experience in Digital Content and Social Media Advertising or other related fields is required.
● Successfully train and develop a team to establish effective and efficient content production workflows
● Possess strong business acumen - able to quickly understand and adapt to the business and take ownership to provide solutions
● Demonstrates a driven attitude, strong leadership and communication skills
● Strong networker and relationship builder - adopting a collaborative approach internally and externally with clients
● Adaptable individual who is able to switching hats and finding the right balance move things forward and protecting content integrity
● Keep up with digital trends and current affairs in Singapore and S.E.A.
● Excellent proficiency in Google Docs, Spreadsheet, Slides; proficiency in Adobe Creative softwares an added bonus
● Advance fluency in English and Mandarin; other languages will be a (big) plus point
Also, please head to www.16personalities.com and take the test. Let us know which type you are in your application!