We are a decade old Machinery equipment and sales company operating in a niche market of solids handling. We have currently expanded our product line to include water/waste handling products and solutions.
We are looking for someone to help us market and create awareness of our products among select clients in Singapore.
- You'll learn how to market / pitch products, identify business opportunities and act on them.
- Be exposed to the art of creating and maintaining relationships with clients through follow ups, meetings etc.
- Undertsand more about the water/solid handling process and the equipments used in the industry
- Learn how a distribution Business Operates. We encourage interns to attend meetings generated by them which gives them good exposure to business processes.
- Incentives will be provided for leads generated and sales achieved
We will equip you with all the necessary training you need to speak with clients, respond technically to a query and report to the immediate director independently.
We are looking for a bilingual (familiar in English and preferrably Mandarin) sales intern who can speak in both languages. We require these two languages specifically as our clients are English/Mandarin speaking while our manufacturing capabilities are in Europe/Japan.
- Research & generate a clientele list
- Build the client database and identify key contracts
- Engage prospects through multiple channels to generate new sales leads
- Regularly attend industry events, network and build industry relationships
- Arrange meeting schedules with clients
- Ensure prompt response to enquiries/or resolution to customer complaints
What we’re looking for in you:
- We're looking for a person who's a self starter and works independently. While we will handhold you through the process we expect that you will have the drive to make calls and create sales leads.