Lead Creative Strategist/Copywriter
SGD 3,800 - 4,500/month
Media & Communications
發佈 1 個月前更新 19 天前
As a Lead Creative Strategist, you are both the content maestro and the ideas architect. You will be overseeing a team of senior and junior strategists/copywriters to develop and execute content for any given project. Together with the suits and the designers, you work to establish key objectives and unpack the brief. You will craft/lead a sound content strategy across different marketing touchpoints (both physical and digital where required). Creativity sets you apart from the rest and that makes you the creative linchpin everyone looks up to. In the absence of a clear definitive direction, your inspirations could also pave way for the others to bounce their ideas off.
From branding campaigns, E-Commerce design, UI/UX to social media marketing, you’ve got to have a good grasp of their fundamentals and all things in between. If you’re not feeling a 100 about these, let us see how you can fit in.
- Beyond being a word distillery, you need to have a love (and mastery) for language and content
- Always in the know of the latest social or digital trends and exploring ways to apply within the agency or for client’s campaigns
- You hate boundaries and you love scaling the walls of extremities when it comes to ideas and explorations
- Understand all aspects of Content Strategy, from research to strategic planning covering content sustenance and ad optimization
- Foresight to understand how content execution will affect client’s marketing objectives and business plans
- Have a set of content process plans in terms of ideation and articulating of those ideas to paper
- Confidence to work independently with the suits or the creative design team where required
Roles & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the director of the agency, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the strategy/copywriting team
- Ideate, craft and develop content pillars as part of a digital marketing strategy
- Leverage your knowledge of the different social media platforms and branding Plan and conceptualise content across multiple platforms
- Conduct in-depth analysis of ongoing social metrics as well as campaigns activations across all platforms
- Plan, strategise and write meaningful and quality content across different physical and digital touchpoints
- Brainstorm creative content and campaign ideas for both internal and our clients.
- Identify emerging trends and opportunities in digital/traditional landscape to create valuable insights
- Vet the works of all the other content strategists and copywriters
- Offer input and guidance to the team in a constructive and encouraging way
- Teach and mentor the team
- Create a positive environment for all team members to thrive
- Must have at least 10 years of marketing and digital copywriting experience, of which 3 years of leading a team of content strategists and copywriters.
- Adept in both short form and long form writing
- Understand behaviours of different audiences across different platforms
- Moderate to advanced knowledge on marketing/digital marketing principles
- Great copywriting and creative thinking skills (please substantiate with portfolio)
- Demonstrated ability to engage effectively with a community using online media.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills with ability to operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and collaborative environment
- Understand how Google tools work and able to apply effectively to actual client campaigns (i.e. Google Adwords, Google Search Engine Console and Google Analytics)
- Knowledge in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and SEO Strategy
- Willing to work independently and takes initiatives to improve existing processes
- Take the creative lead in both private or government tenders when the need arise
- Strong competency in MS office and presentation skills;
- Relevant work experience in similar capacity preferably in marketing agencies or creative/ advertising industry;
- Minimally a Diploma in Marketing, Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Film and Media Studies, or equivalent from local polytechnics
- A Bachelor of Communications is also preferred, but not necessary.
To apply, please send your CV, portfolio and educational certificates to email@example.com. If shortlisted, you will be invited for an interview and to take the in-house Creative Writing test.
- Personal development benefits
I Concept started out in 2008 with an altruistic dream of designing beautiful websites and delivering extraordinary digital marketing results for clients. Using that as a yardstick when crafting our designs and content, we have seen ourselves grow exponentially to a full-service integrated digital marketing agency delivering exceptional results to our clients in Singapore, Malaysia and even beyond the APAC region.
Through the years, we’ve had the privilege to deliver websites and digital campaigns for both SMEs and multinational corporations (MNCs). Immerse yourself in a memorable online experience with some of our favourite works across diverse industries here.
In I Concept, we rewrite rules. We take calculated risks. We challenge ideas with bolder ones. Most importantly, we work very closely with our clients, align objectives and execute our projects to perfection.
Ready to make an impact and up the ante?