Chugai Pharmabody Research Pte. Ltd Lab Technician 工作職責
Lab Technician in Automation & Data Management (AU) unit
• Provide technical / analytical support and responsible for the daily lab operations of DNA / protein preparation and analysis.
• Maintain records and generate reports in accordance with standard operation procedures.
• Perform routine maintaining, calibrating and troubleshooting of the instruments.
• Order and maintain stock and resources.
• Assist in training laboratory personnel on lab procedures and operations of equipment.
• Diploma in Biological Sciences/Life Sciences/Bioengineering or a related field with at least 1-2 years of related working experience.
• Familiar with basic laboratory procedures. Experience in Protein chemistry, Protein Purification techniques, Cell culture, Flow Cytometry, and other relevant skills will be an added
• Experience in handling automation platforms such as liquid handling system will be an added advantage.
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Please include your availability, current and expected salary in your resume.
For more information regarding our Company, you may refer to our website at:
**We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified
Chugai Pharmabody Research Pte. Ltd. (“CPR”) was established in Singapore as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd (Chugai), a member of Roche group, in January 2012 and started operations on July 2, 2012. Located at Biopolis in Singapore, it aims to generate new antibody drugs based on Chugai’s proprietary antibody engineering technologies, such as recycling antibody®, sweeping antibody®, bispecific antibody, various Fc engineered antibodies, and other new antibody engineering technologies that are under development.