TalentTribe Asia Key Account Executive 工作職責
- Convert qualified leads to opportunities
- Negotiate terms & close sales
- Establish professional & deep relationships with key personnel in customer accounts
- Conduct high-level conversations with key stakeholders and decision makers (C-Suite, Senior Executives) to understand their needs & how we can best deliver value to them
- Engage with prospects to position TalentTribe solutions
- Drive the performance of key accounts to ensure that sales opportunities are maximised
- Drive sales by actively building & managing a healthy pipeline of sales opportunities, and managing the end-to-end sales process
- Proactively prospect, identify, qualify & develop a sales pipeline
- Create client mapping & prioritise strategic accounts to discover the best clients to engage
- Accurate quarterly forecasting & revenue delivery
- Building and sustaining rapport with existing customers and maintaining frequent contact with clients to understand their needs
- Prior experience as a Key Account Executive or sales role, preferably in a B2B sector
- Previous sales methodology training (e.g. MEDDIC, BANT, SPIN)
- Strong experience in sales closing
- Strong in-person, phone, and written customer communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, and the ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization, including at the C-level
- Possess the hunger and drive to learn quickly and be successful
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities, with the opportunity to grow into a Sales Manager / Sales Leader.
- Opportunity to drive sales across a wide range of industries
- Develop your technical sales skills in sales closing
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Generous commissions that reward you for your results.