Plf Law Firm Kế Toán Dịch Vụ - Service Accountant 工作職責
• Perform outsourced accounting services, provide superior and responsive professional services for clients;
• Handle full set of books, capital account, annual financial statements, profits tax returns with tax computations, and other tailor-made management reports/ financial analysis to clients;
• Manage relationship with clients and internal/external stakeholders, including banks, auditors, IRD and other government departments on client company’s affairs, accounts, bank accounts, tax filing, etc.;
• Assist in preparing proposals for clients and provide clerical support to supervisors;
• Perform the declaration and submission of tax arising quarterly, annually of the company;
• Prepares and review various reports as requested by clients;
• Further details will be discussed during the interview.
• Have at least 02 years of experience, Bachelor of Accounting/Finance is preferred;
• Good command of written and spoken English is an advantage;
• Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities with work projects.
• Ability to establish and maintain effect working relationships with co-workers and clients.
• Be already trained in accounting practice;
• Willing to learn, patient, careful, honest, responsible;
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
• Good at interpersonal and effective communication skill.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email us the following documents:
• CV in English with your newest photo
• Certificates (Degree, Professional Qualifications results, English certificates…) (if any)