TokoTalk Junior Product Designer 工作職責
- Each day is a new opportunity for you to flex your problem-solving skills as you work on designing experiences that will make the e-commerce ecosystem greater.
- You will collaborate closely with different product teams across the organization and be a part of their success.
- Use an iterative user-centered design process, which is thoughtfully guided by research and data. As a tight-knit group, we also have an open and curiosity-driven design culture that encourages feedback, forming fellowship with other creative minds, and growing professionally as designers.
- Work closely with the Product Manager & Product Researcher to deliver data-driven design output
- Rapidly iterate through design solutions
- Create design artifacts: screen visuals, ScreenFlow, visual prototype, design handover documentation
- Validate your work by creating hypotheses, develop usability test cases,s and being involved in moderated / unmoderated usability testing
- Utilize diverse sets of usability testing tools (usability hub, maze)
- Promoting user-centered design principles and best practices across the organization
- Bachelor's Degree from Visual Communication Design/ related field
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in product design, UI/UX, user research fields
- Have a strong portfolio of work demonstrating the process and problem-solving skills
- Required skills: wireframing, usability testing, prototyping, product design, app mobile web design, solution implementation, and design system.
- Experience in developing designs for new user experiences, creating concepts, designing mockups and specifications, and representing the designs to the team.
- Experience in using mockup/prototyping tools like Figma, Balsamiq, Zeplin, etc.
- Good Understanding of Design Process and usage of data
- Demonstrated history and familiarity with UX research techniques, like conducting usability studies, user interviews, A/B tests, etc.
- A Great Problem Solver & Critical Thinker.
- A deep passion for crafting delightful customer experiences.
- A team player who is willing to listen, learn and collaborate with others.
- Extraordinary presentation & communication skills - able to make complex ideas understandable
- Good command of Quality Assurance processes
- Be open to receiving feedback.