Edelman Singapore Pte. Ltd. Junior Producer 工作職責
- Producing, overseeing and supporting the Producer and Senior Producer on the entire lifecycle of creative productions from ideation of content through pre-production, production, post-production to finally reaching the audience through distribution. This will primarily be video post-production work, but will also include digital, online and OOH design projects.
- Managing the day-to-day operations and timelines of projects and creative teams internally.
- Producing and editing of own creative client work.
- Building relationships with all vendors to support creative projects and oversee the logistics management for project operations.
- Managing client’s expectations and giving recommendations when required.
- Coordinating and liaising with key personnel (Both internal and external)
- Skilled in translating an idea or story into the desired end product.
- A keen and proven interest in discovering new creative/ marketing technology and the ability to implement them into an existing creative workflow.
- A recognized Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in filmmaking, mass communication, production or other media-related field.
- Experience of Adobe Creative Cloud or Final Cut Pro.
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience in the media industry.
- Portfolio or website of previously produced work (in any media field)
- Organized and possess excellent time management skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced working environment.
- Brilliant team player and work ethic.
- Strong visualization skills.
- Well versed with all processes involved in a production lifecycle (Video, design, digital)
- Must possess excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Budget preparation also preferred.