Pt. Trawlbens Teknologi Anak Indonesia Junior Mobile Application Developer 工作職責
• Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery
• As a mobile Developer on our team, you will primarily create native android apps along with multi-platform apps using Google's Flutter development framework.
Continuously champion high quality software engineering practices - from planning, implementation, test automation, documentation, code reviews, scaling, performance, metrics, logging, and monitoring - essentially the entire software development lifecycle.
• At least 1-3 years of full-time mobile development experience in Android using Java/Kotlin.
• Hands on experience with and excitement for Flutter, experience on React-Native & iOS is a plus.
• Good understanding of OOP and architectural patterns (MVVM preferred).
Able to write apps using (activities, fragments, services, and broadcast receivers).
• Able to troubleshoot complex systems problems, debug, and find root causes.
• Possess an extremely sound understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures & Databases.
• Good problem solving skills and propensity to learn and mentor others.
• Experience authoring, testing, deploying, and managing high-scale production mobile apps.
• Experience with Offline Storage, Threading, and Performance Tuning, level knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming & ReactiveX.