Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Scope.ID Junior Graphic Designer 工作職責
- 20-27 years old, Majoring in Graphic Design
- Impress us with your portfolio
- Possession of creative flair,
- versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality.
- Up to date with industry-leading
- software and technologies (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc)
- Up to date with recent design trends
- (layout, typography, color, social media trends, etc)
- Basic Knowledge of Social Media and Digital Platforms
- Team player, professional regarding time, cost & deadlines
- Strong ability to work efficiently and effectively, to multi-task, and to handle last-minute changes in a fast-paced environment
- Understand the basic principle of research in conducting good design
- Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Prepare drafts and present your ideas.
- Execute graphic design requests including visual concept and design layouts efficiently.
- Communicate in a good manner to ensure requests are executed accurately
- Incorporate changes recommended by clients or art directors into final designs