Join an international team of developers, marketers, designers, and intrapreneurs with years of experience in software building and web design. We're a fun bunch of tech dudes and gals making an awesome impression on the market. We started off seven years ago with a couple of developers. Now we've expanded to eleven people and four countries.
**No rules, no papers. but loads of freedom. You are encouraged to be an explorer and bring your creative input to the table:**
1. Flexibility is a given, but comes with great responsibility.
2. Be yourself. We wish for everyone to apply and develop their skills while being inquisitive, exploratory and taking initiative.
3. You can never overdo communication. We always speak up and let our colleagues know what's crossing our minds. Sometimes it's surprising where great ideas can come from.
4. Ownership is key. We're all motivated to get stuff done with a 'hands-on' approach.
**What makes us awesome?**
[https://bryant.dental/](https://bryant.dental/) - Making dentistry sexy
[https://obby.co.uk/](https://obby.co.uk/) - Marketplace for hobbies
[https://zeelo.co/](https://zeelo.co/) - Uber for coaches
Websites, applications and large software projects are what we roll with.
The projects and tasks you're going to be involved with are quite varied, so you shouldn't worry about being stuck in just one area:
- Web applications
- Branding and identity
- Social media content and identity
- Software prototyping and concepts - translating complex and abstract notions into appealing visuals
- Breaking down software functionalities and putting them back together
- Testing, research and analysis - what makes people click?
You will be working alongside developers, designers, and marketers from the comfort of your home. You will participate in various projects and will craft head-turning layouts for websites and other digital experiences.
**Working with us will bring you closer to areas such as:**
- UI / UX
- Front-End Programming
- Interactive Web Design
- Awwwards <- we got there once, let's make it twice.
- Crafting Digital Experiences (yep, it's a thing)
- Designer Tools & Processes
- Branding & Art Directing
- Quick Prototyping & Working under tight deadlines
**What we're after:**
1. Experience with UI and UX design
2. Experience with branding and visual identity
3. Experience with HTML / CSS is a plus
4. Experience with website design
When applying, please include your portofolio.
- Competitive monthly salary based on your qualification and experience
- Remote Working
- Excellent Learning Opportunities
- Killer Letter of Recommendation
- Blessings and Goodwill
- Resume Tailoring
- Further Career Guidance
- Super Informal Dress Code (you can wear your jammies all day for what we care)