Bitsmedia Pte Ltd Junior Graphic Designer and Project Executive 工作職責
The position is based at our Singapore office which is located along Orchard Road, in the heart of the City-State. You’ll be joining a young and dynamic team of people. English is the working language at the office.
You’ll be joining the Content Marketing team and will be working closely with our Project Manager for Muslim Pro project executions as well as our local teams in Malaysia and Indonesia.
The job includes, but is not limited to, the following scope:
● Conceptualizing visuals for a variety of media based on team requirements.
● Create and design visuals for the app content, social media campaigns and external clients using design software.
● Support the conceptualization and creating localized customer acquisition advertising materials.
● Content management and updating digital assets when needed.
● Establishing and promote design guidelines, best practices to ensure brand consistency and standards.
● Support the planning and implementation of key Muslim Pro projects such as launching of new app features.
● Communicate and coordinate with business development teams in Malaysia and Indonesia to support localized marketing campaigns.
● Minimum Diploma or equivalent.
● Proven graphic designing experience with a strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
● Proficiency in design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
● A solid understanding of how design scales and works over different views and platforms such as video, print, online.
● A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
● Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
● Have strong interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills.
● Ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once.
● Meticulous, independent and efficient.
● Familiar with digital marketing for Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
● Basic knowledge of the mobile apps eco-system is a plus.