- Analyze and collaborate cross-functionally to optimize sales across customer experience, wholesale and retail providing research and recommendations to key decision-makers.
- Produce insightful marketing dashboards given by data sources, monitor and report all metrics important to the business operation using tools of Google (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio…)
- Work with CRM data to discover customer insights and make strategy recommendations to inform major product and operational decisions.
- Prepare and analyze Operation Performance Reports to find solutions and optimize the performance
- Produce weekly reports, monthly reports and presentation materials as and when needed
- Basic data analytics knowledge and strong problem solving skills
- Proficiency in English speaking & written skills
- Good communication and time management skill
- Meticulous to details, diligent and strong willingness to take challenges and work under pressure
- Self-motivated and quick learner to technical processes
- Ability to work collaboratively in team and cross functions
- Competitive salary with yearly review and bonus
- Free lunch with snacks and drinks around
- Open space working environment in District 1
- We ring the bell and have team lunch/dinner to celebrate milestones
- First to test out Ru9’s newest products at home
- Discounted Ru9 products for you and your loved ones
- Seriously? Best culture.