Alemira Pte Ltd Junior Business Manager / Business Analyst 工作職責
SIT Alemira is EdTech company based in Switzerland and Singapore. SIT Alemira builds a digital education ecosystem, an integrated platform for learning, education and science management for higher education institutions and business organizations. We aim to intelligently simply, automate and optimize all learning, education, and research processes.
SIT Alemira is looking for the Business Manager to the CEO is responsible for overseeing strategic business objectives and operational management for Customer & Partner Success organization, including running Project Management, and Market Research.
The Business Manager is exposed to all aspects of the Alemira business, and successful candidates will be able to substantially leverage this experience to build strong business skills and advance in their careers at Alemira.
· Work with CEO on business rhythm, day-to-day business operations, team management and special projects
· Manage and analyze reporting of business unit metrics, working with unit leaders and finance department
· Start and run projects
· Own number of strategic initiatives and projects, manage virtual teams from different functional organizations
· Follow-up with peers and members of other groups and departments to ensure proper execution
· Identify cross-functional issues and facilitate execution by orchestrating contributions from different functional organizations
· Support regular meetings and reviews of business performance
· University degree and proven experience in the IT industry, preferably sales experience
· 1-3+ years of experience in global companies working in matrix organizations
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong project management skills
· Solid communications and cross-functional management skills
· Ability to travel internationally
What we can offer
- Competitive salary package
- Generous Annual leave policy
- Flexible working hours and WFH policy
- Very good health insurance policy (international coverage)