Ogya Tekno Nusantara Java Programmer 工作職責
- Responsible for developing components/backe-end services/microservices and related management tools using development framework/standard.
- Responsible for creating test automation scenario.
- Collaborate with front-end development for smooth execution.
- Responsible for executing test automation and regression.
- Responsible for deploying services to testing and staging environment.
- Responsible for creating API documentation.
- Support necessary bug fixing.
- Support day-to-day operation to ensure service level of digital platform.
- Bachelor Degree, majoring Computer Science, Software Engineering or related.
- Having experience at least 3 years in the similar field
- Experienced in Insurance Industry is a plus
- Proficient knowledge of middleware and microservices using Java (Spring and Microservices).
- Knowledge of relational database (MySQL, Oracle) and Non relational database (redis, mongoDB).
- Knowledge of GitHub, Subversion, Maven, Nexus, Sonarqube, Jenkins, Platform-as-a-Service, and 12 Factors App
- Able to use versioning control system such as GIT, SVN
- Experience in TTD tools such as Jasmine, JUnit, and Mockito
- Experiences in agile SDLC will be valuable
- Experience in middleware and API management software