IT Support Specialist
Yogyakarta, Indonesia (Remote Possible)
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 2 個月前更新 21 天前
IT Support is responsible for the installation and maintenance of IT hardware and software and makes sure it's usable for all employees in the office. Candidates must be able to provide IT assistance in the office and collaborate as a team. If you clearly understand and able to function in this role, join us now!
- Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems;
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues;
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues;
- Running reports to analyze common complaints and problems;
- Installing or changing software to fix issues;
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services;
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs;
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures;
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software;
- Clean up computers;
- Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other IT support role;
- Working experiences in the IT network especially with Mikrotik (IP 4. Hotspot, Routing, Load Balance / Fail Over), cable crimping;
- Hands-on experience and familiarity in managing various OS: Linux (Ubuntu based / CentOS) / Windows / MacOS;
- Able to use some computer software such as LDAP, Unifi, VirtualBox, Zoiper / Issabel / Elastix, (knowing about Ansible will be valued);
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control;
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, network devices, and other tech products;
- Ability to diagnose and resolve various technical issues (hardware, software, system, network);
- Willing to work at our office (Jogja);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered;
- Analytical and problem-solving skill.
- Have flexible work hours;
- Enjoy working at comfortable office in Yogyakarta;
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture;
- Enjoy being surrounded by smart and driven people;
- Access to reference books, training courses, and international conferences to support your professional development;
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as birthday prize, lottery, a special gift for the best team member, and much more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!
- Parental/family leave
- Personal development benefits
Niagahoster is a company providing technology information services based in Yogyakarta and affiliate with Hostinger International. By 2020, Niagahoster has supported 350.000 web users in Indonesia, which is not only centralized in Java but spread over Sulawesi, Sumatera, Bali, Kalimantan, and some other areas in Eastern Indonesia. Moreover, highlighting its commitment to enable people to achieve their success online, Niagahoster keeps supporting more small micro medium enterprises in Indonesia. Further information, kindly visits our website www.niagahoster.co.id and follow our Instagram @niagahoster.id @insideniagahoster.
Niagahoster in 2019 received an award from MIX Marcomm Magazine as the Best Corporate Sustainability Initiatives Awards 2019 category “The Best of Cause Promotion.”