Công Ty Tnhh Spring Production IT Support / IT Help-Desk 工作職責
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
• Ensure the high-quality of services provided to internal customers in Vietnam and Denmark.
• Support with planning, calculation and implementation of projects.
• Manage the IT infrastructure; ensure smooth service production in Vietnam.
• Control and follow up with regular reports of IT assets (desktops, laptops, printers, audio visual equipment and UPS, camera).
• Administer a reliable internet connection for smooth data transferring; enforce IT Policy practice and confidential security compliance through technical and organizational measures; manage security facilities such as camera and door access system.
• Propose new procedures to improve security and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature, user abuse; suggest programs ensuring backup documentation for restoration of host operating systems and host-based applications.
• Set up, install, configure and maintain computer hardware and software, internet cable, leased line and other network devices, including servers and data.
• Set up and manage user accounts, permissions and passwords in accordance with the company security practice.
• Support users on hardware & software problems, coordinate and perform repairs of office devices.
• Regularly maintain and upgrade desktops, laptops, printers, telephones and other devices as well as software licenses; propose improvements to network and IT infrastructure.
• Update and file IT Policy, guidelines and technical manuals; ensure the company employees, newcomers and guests acknowledgement of these standards.
• Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnose and solve hardware and software faults.
• Establish and maintain a close relationship with other departments and professionals.
• Actively inform the supervisor and management team on work results and daily operational issues.
• For this position, you will report to Head of Group IT and IT Admin Team Lead.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
• At least 4 years of experience in IT support service company/agency with 100+ users.
• Good command of both verbal and written English is a must (at least TOEIC 700).
• Proven experience in Microsoft Windows (Apple Mac is plus), Azure and Office 365 administration.
• Experience with infrastructure troubleshooting: Wan optimizing, Cisco routers, firewall (Checkpoint, Palo Alto is plus).
• Experience with setup and administration of servers based on Microsoft OS.
• Experience with project estimation and implementation.
• Experience with planning of storage, SAN/NAS networks.
• Experience with planning and integrating virtualization, Hyper-V.
• Solid management skills in Windows Server, DNS, FTP, Exchange Server.
• Understanding of RAID levels and backup strategies.
• Good communication skills - direct user support is required.
• Creativity in presenting and visualization, problem solving and solution researching.
• Customer service-oriented, open-minded, outgoing and friendly team-player.
• Strong planning and organizational skills with an ability to work independently as well as in team.
• Available to be “on site” 24/7 in case of an incident.
• Ability to work with flexible schedules for ensuring high-quality service delivery.
• Relevant education: degree/certificate in Information Technology.
SPRING Production is no spring chicken. The story of us begins in Denmark in 1995 with a solid portfolio of retail clients. It was the early days of digital repro/prepress but even then, we were front runners in applying new technologies to add value to the processes and to our clients. Which paid off. The company kept growing, we extended our areas of expertise and in 2009 we opened an office in Ho Chi Minh City to cater to the increasing demand and the competitive market.
Today, we offer a complete range of marketing implementation services within motion graphics, 3D visualization, animations and CGI as well as digital and traditional graphic services – expertly executed by more than 230 dedicated employees of different nationalities. From our offices in Aarhus, Odense, Copenhagen, Hamburg, Manchester and Ho Chi Minh City we add value to high-profile companies that are looking for perfection, efficiency and optimisation. In a joint effort and with a strong belief that we are better together.