IT Support Associate (Level One)
發佈 2 個月前更新 25 天前
Asia Pacific Exchange Pte. Ltd. (“APEX”) (www.asiapacificex.com) is the 3rdMAS licensed derivatives Exchange in Singapore. Lead by a group of visionary leaders, APEX lists futures and other derivative products for a wide spectrum of global investors to manage their trading and price risks. APEX’s clearing house, APEX Clear, offers innovative clearing and settlement services across multi-asset classes the exchange lists.
The candidate will support the Information Technology Department.
The Job Responsibilities include:
- To oversee daily IT operations on a shift basis
- Support IT daily operations, following the operation manual or instructions to carry out scheduled tasks and ad-hoc tasks
- Real time monitoring for all IT systems via monitoring tools
- Resolve and escalate IT operation issues in a timely manner
- Support office systems
- Diploma or Degree in IT related field
- Experience not required as training will be provided
- Some knowledge in operation system, Linux and Windows advantageous
- Good personality, communication skills and a team player
- Self-driven, able to work independently
- Self-learner, able to understand operation manual and instructions clearly and carry out maintenance work under minimum guidance
- Self-motivated, passionate in learning. Interest in programming and hardware is a plus
- Able to work shift
- Applicants requiring work pass need not apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com in a single document. Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted applicants shall be notified.
Asia Pacific Exchange Pte. Ltd. (APEX) is a derivatives exchange incorporated in Singapore. APEX lists commodity and financial derivatives traded by global market participants.