Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Rapsodo Pte Ltd IT Security Intern 工作職責
- Be the 1st level support for inbound email and phone based technical support for on-site and remote employees.
- Assist with setting up and configuration of laptop and desktop computers (OS Installations, Software Installs etc.)
- Assist the team with keeping the hardware inventory up to date
- Develop and update Support Documentation as well as research information for incomplete documents
- Assist the team with developing an IT Security Handbook that includes log reviews, firewall attestation etc.
- Assist the team with mapping and consolidation of existing IT Security tasks to the requirements of a quality IT Security Programme
- Assist with reviewing and analysing security vulnerabilities to identify false positives
- Assist with conducting server/network/middleware security configuration assessments
- Assist with preparing reports on identified security vulnerabilities and possible recommendations to remediate vulnerabilities
- Work cross-regionally between the Rapsodo Singapore, US, Turkey & Japan offices
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology, Cyber Security or any related discipline
- Able to commit for at least 6 months
- Absolute professionalism and discretion required due to exposure to confidential information
- Pro-active, organized & meticulous, able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong aptitude to learn and contribute
- Have strong analytical, problem solving and inter-personal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present ideas and results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Bonus points if you are a gamer, gadgety, and have experience building your own PC!