- Implementation of IT security architecture and platforms in a cloud environment which may include access control solutions, identity and access management platforms, data protection technologies, anti-malware, vulnerability management, security monitoring and compliance tools.
- Support the development and maintenance of enterprise IT security policies, standards, methodologies and best practices for security management to ensure IT systems are designed with due considerations for security.
- Conduct regular security analysis such as penetration and platform security vulnerability scanning to prevent internal and external security incidents and attacks.
- Perform security review of cloud environment and IT systems to ensure compliance with MAS policies and standards.
- Lead in the responses to cyber incidents and assist in remediation efforts in a 24x7x365 mode of operation.
- Stay current on the latest threats and vulnerabilities to ensure the cyber defences and processes of the organisation are up to date.
- Tertiary Education in Engineering or Computer Science.
- 3 or more years of working experience in cyber security and risks in cloud ecosystems like AWS.
- Strong technical skills, which may include experience with Linux and Windows operating systems, scripting languages like Python, and cloud ecosystems like AWS.
- Relevant certifications in cloud, networking or cyber security, e.g. AWS, CISSP, CISM, CISA preferred.
- Knowledge of DevOps techniques and Agile practices preferred.
- Must have good interpersonal communication skills (written and oral).
- Highly analytical and able to work independently.
- Good strategic thinking, quantitative analysis, collaboration, problem solving, judgment, decision-making skills.