- Manage and monitor system infrastructure
- Research on new technologies to improve and optimize infrastructure
- Provision resources required
- Manage infrastructure use CI/CD process and automation tools
- Build script to automate operational and deployment process
- Optimizing Infrastructure Automation through repetitive refactors and Infra Architecture Review.
- Develop and integrate monitoring, logging, dashboard, and alert systems to quickly and proactively prevent or detect errors
- Ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of Infrastructure
- Perform backup system and data
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Information System or equivalent
- Strong Cloud knowledge (at least 2 years of experience) to architect a solid infrastructure built for scalability, resilience, and security & cost optimization
- Experience in GCP is a big plus
- Experienced in using tools/frameworks for modern infrastructure provisioning, monitoring and application deployment
- Experienced in implementing CI/CD
- Strong understanding of Linux Operating System (CentOS)
- Skilled in Bash scripting and general Linux commands
- Understands general security practices in managing Server & Networking
- Experience in using Versioning Control tools, like Git.
- Experience in one or more database technologies, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra DB, Elasticsearch, and Kafka.
- Experience in SQL database technologies, like MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience in No SQL database technologies, like MongoDB
- Experience in Caching technologies, like Redis and Memcached.
- Experience in Queue/Event technologies, like RabbitMQ and Kafka
- Experience in Search Engine technologies, like Solr and Elasticsearch
- Eager to learn new skills and self-motivated in keeping up with the latest trends in DevOps & System Architecture
- Excellent communication skills
SWAP is a city-based network of battery swapping stations for electric motorcycle with IoT solution. 60% indonesian population are projected to live in megacities that will grow even more massive and dense, more people living there data shows air pollution is the worst. One thing that you noticed about this city is a gas-powered vehicles are concentrated and creating co2. We must do everything we can right now to stop pollution from its track. I always believed using innovative technology can do effectively to change the world, so we start with swap energy to help change indonesian's health through changing urban energy management, distribution and usage.We are working on urban transportion and energy management that focus on eliminating fossil fuels pollution in the cities, to do this kaya energy create city-based network of battery swapping stations and design electric motorcycle. Swap energy launched low cost electric vehicle that fit you riding in the city