Loop IT Infrastructure Engineer (Security Analyst) 工作職責
The incumbent IT Infrastructure (Security Analyst) is responsible for the end-to-end security activities of an integrated e-payment system. The primary responsibilities would include supporting project works which requires substantial technical contribution and support for security solutioning, configuration, testing and deployment.
The incumbent will also be responsible to:
1. Perform Operating System and middleware security upgrades, and parameter configurations of systems.
2. Support dissemination of security advisories to project, and perform security patching activities.
3. Support creation of test cases and scripts.
4. Perform site testing of security components, and work with project to resolve issues if any.
5. Support security testing and remediation of findings.
6. Logging and tracking defects to closure.
7. Participate in the analysis and resolution of security issues and incidents.
8. Monitor the system for anomalous activities and provide necessary investigation and response.
9. Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely remediation of security findings and monitor maintain the security health of systems.
10. Assist with update of security policies, standards and guidelines.
Qualifications & Requirements:
1. Recognised degree in IT or Computer Engineering with at least 3 years relevant experience in IT security.
2. Possess good knowledge and professional experience in one or more of the following domains relating to system security and operations:
a) Host and Endpoint security
b) Identity and Access management
c) Database security
d) Network security
e) Virtualization security
f) Application security
g) Threat analysis
h) Vulnerability assessment and security testing for operating systems (Windows and Unix), network (wired and wireless) and applications (web-based and others)
i) Security Information and Events Management (SIEM)
j) Operation and management of Security Operations Centre
3. Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
4. Able to work well both independently as well as in a team.
5. Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
6. Able to plan and execute workload in a demanding and dynamic environment.
LOOP.sg is the brainchild of a group of technopreneurs with more than accumulated 50 years in the ICT industry. LOOP (Learners Online, Online Producers) is the team’s foray into an emerging new market shaped by the Singapore government’s vision for a Smart Nation – a nation digitally intertwined and integrated with daily pursuits.
But what exactly is LOOP, and how did it come about?
The concept of e-learning has been around since the early days of the internet. In fact, one of the core foundation concepts of the modern internet was and remains information exchange and management. For a long time, the internet has been used globally to teach, and to learn.
However, for many years, e-learning has been hampered by a lack of centralized E-cosystem. While learners and content producers could connect to each other, much of it relied upon proactive action from either side.
The LOOP team saw the opportunity in this lack of a centralized E-cosystem, and thus LOOP was born!
The core concept of LOOP is a simple, yet effective and vital one, especially in Singapore’s push to become a Smart Nation: Connect the world’s learners with the world’s teachers under a single roof. To that end, LOOP was developed as a one-stop marketplace and learning hub for every kind of e-learning imaginable.
Having just been launched in March 2016, LOOP is already making waves in the e-learning scene, with a target of 1,000 unique users expected within the first six months. In the meantime, the LOOP team is also preparing for a second-phase expansion, targeted for launch in April 2016. Phase 2 will see LOOP being launched on mobile platforms, and will also see an incentive scheme being put in place, so that learning and producing becomes even more rewarding!
So what exactly is LOOP again? We are LOOP, and we’re bringing the world’s e-learning to everyone!