Asia Innovatory Management School IT Infrastructure Engineer (Security Analyst) 工作職責
The incumbent IT Infrastructure (Security Analyst) is responsible for the end-to-end security activities of an integrated e-payment system. The primary responsibilities would include supporting project works which requires substantial technical contribution and support for security solutioning, configuration, testing and deployment.
The incumbent will also be responsible to:
1. Perform Operating System and middleware security upgrades, and parameter configurations of systems.
2. Support dissemination of security advisories to project, and perform security patching activities.
3. Support creation of test cases and scripts.
4. Perform site testing of security components, and work with project to resolve issues if any.
5. Support security testing and remediation of findings.
6. Logging and tracking defects to closure.
7. Participate in the analysis and resolution of security issues and incidents.
8. Monitor the system for anomalous activities and provide necessary investigation and response.
9. Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely remediation of security findings and monitor maintain the security health of systems.
10. Assist with update of security policies, standards and guidelines.
Qualifications & Requirements:
1. Recognised degree in IT or Computer Engineering with at least 3 years relevant experience in IT security.
2. Possess good knowledge and professional experience in one or more of the following domains relating to system security and operations:
a) Host and Endpoint security
b) Identity and Access management
c) Database security
d) Network security
e) Virtualization security
f) Application security
g) Threat analysis
h) Vulnerability assessment and security testing for operating systems (Windows and Unix), network (wired and wireless) and applications (web-based and others)
i) Security Information and Events Management (SIEM)
j) Operation and management of Security Operations Centre
3. Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
4. Able to work well both independently as well as in a team.
5. Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
6. Able to plan and execute workload in a demanding and dynamic environment.
AIMS (Asia Innovatory Management School) is an industry expert in Recruitment, Management as well as ICT Services. AIMs has been in this industry for the past 12 years since 2008. Over a decade, our depth of expertise and local knowledge enables us to transform your Human Capital to meet the challenges of the future. We provide proven industry-leading strategic, and cost-effective solutions. This would meet your business needs as well as enhance your HR practices. Enhancing them in recruiting, managing, and developing talents.