- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma.
- Max 30 years old.
- Full - Time position available.
- Have no concern on Working overtime.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Skill(s) : Strong query, SQL, MYSQL, massive data, Ibm, Jimeter, Db afer, Dableao.
- Review, analyze, and ensure data quality initiative - in the areas of data sourcing, data cleansing, master data management, data governance and quality and data definition.
- Analyse the data from various sources, identify patterns, structures and data life-cycle.
- Implements processes and systems to monitor data quality, build reports/dashboards to ensure data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Continuously identify data quality and production issues and solve them in collaboration with the Data Engineering/Data Analytics/Technology Team Housekeeping database., Backup database and Restore database. Industry : Bank