IT Compliance & Audit Officer
發佈 22 天前更新 22 天前
Minimum Skill Set :
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowladge in PCI DSS, ISO 27001, Bank Indonesia Regulatory, understand SDLC in IT
- Knowledge in Standart Operational Procedure IT and company
- Have skill in documentation
- Good communication and visioner
- Strong stand point, proactive, can work well with minimum supervision
- Agile, having responsibility, commitment, integrity and honest
- Knowledge in Standart Operational Procedure IT
Job Description :
- Design implementation plan of compliance framework through discussions with impacted internal stakeholders’ representatives.
- Work alongside internal stakeholders on implementing compliance framework.
- Prepare the Compliance Plan to conduct regulatory compliance review.
- Advise business and senior management on applicable rules and regulations, methods and processes needed to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Assist the Company in developing and maintaining a strong awareness and proactive attitude towards compliance, as well as to provide necessary awareness, training, communications to employees.
- Keep up to date on compliance issues and ensure their timely escalation, reporting and resolution.
- Conduct regular reviews of products, process, and documentation to make sure their adherence to compliance framework.
- Establish and maintain the compliance reporting dashboard to ensure compliance reporting obligations.
- Managing compliance risk by implementing standards and submitting reports to regulators.
- Conduct internal audit to make sure compliance implemented
- Maintain company certification regarding external audits and regulatory standards
Competitive Benefits Package Placement Greenlake City, Cipondoh, Kota Tangerang