Roles & Responsibilities / Scope of Work:
- Work closely with the Tech team to integrate data collection and transmission software with Instrumentation & Control systems
- Provides solutions, deployment, and provisioning of Edge devices
- Solutioning and provisioning of Edge devices connectivity to the Cloud
- Integrate sensors and image capture for remote transmission/submission to APIs
- Performs data validation against sensor readings
- Iterate on past versions of data monitoring solutions
- Visualise data in a user-friendly format, to enable monitoring and decision making by customers and internal stakeholders
- Provide proper project and engineering documentation
- Candidates pursuing a Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or other related disciplines.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong interest in IoT and IT industrial protocols
- Basic soldering skills.
- Basic knowledge in 3D printing
- Knowledge and understanding of electrical hardware and processes such as, but not limited to, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, ESP32 / 8266
- Making proper connections on the above devices; eg. connecting VCC / GND / Data to respective pins.
- Understanding Network Communications protocols, such as Modbus, Amazon Web Services; other managed cloud services is a plus.
- Strong interest in edge or fog computing
- Strong interest in networking setups (DNS, DHCP, Firewall, Gateways, Routers)
- Strong interest in IoT protocols (Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, IEC 104)
- Strong interest in IoT protocols (MQTT, AMQP, CoAP)
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to operate individually and as part of an agile team; effectively set expectations, manage work, and deliver results
Groundup.ai helps industrial companies prevent unplanned downtime and unnecessary wastage.
Our core solutions lie in Condition Based Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance for a wide range of industries including manufacturing, maritime and construction.
We achieve this by deploying our ‘proprietary IoT sound sensors and AI platform’, thereby helping clients to save substantial maintenance expenses without the need for a huge learning curve nor high-risk deployments on ground.
Our proprietary high-performance IoT sound sensor is compact and built to withstand harsh industrial environments, allowing for flexible deployments across a wide range of industries, operational sites and machines. We then leverage on our unique 3-dimensional approach to analyse the sound data collected and do Condition Based Monitoring for a wide range of machinery, as well as to pick out sound anomalies for Predictive Maintenance, where we accurately identify potential machine failures and downtime.
Our solutions are 5X faster with the help of Meta Asset Capsule™, our existing library of data resources to catapult the speed of deployment so that clients can see a faster ROI.
At heart, we see ourselves as a catalyst to help industrial companies transform into ‘Industry 4.0’ and beyond.
10 KAKI BUKIT AVENUE 4, #07-70, S415874, SINGAPORE