SGD 2,500 - 5,500/month
發佈 3 個月前更新 10 天前
iOS Developer (Junior)
AEvice Health is a multi-award-winning medical technology start-up at the forefront of addressing respiratory care challenges with technology. We are looking for a Mobile Developer to join our research and product development team of scientists, engineers, and clinicians to deliver diagnostic and monitoring solutions that elevate the welling being of patients suffering from respiratory illnesses.
Joining our team is more than a phase in your career, it is an opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of many. Each individual in our team plays an important role in the development of these novel technologies. In this role, you will be working closely with both the technical team and business functions of the company to develop digital solutions
To develop iOS mobile applications along with the mobile app development team.
- Develop and maintain mobile applications throughout the entire development process
- Integrate with external APIs using asynchronous request handling
- Implement new functionalities into existing applications
- Assist in cloud development
- Write thorough and maintainable tests to ensure quality and product stability
- Responsible for technical quality assurance for each project
- Perform software documentation
- Be a team player and contribute in areas not necessarily part of your core responsibilities
- A Bachelor’s degree in the relevant fields of computer sciences and engineering preferred
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Proficient in Swift, Xcode environment
- Prior experience developing native iOS apps
- Knowledge of code refactoring, design patterns and software architecture principles
- Knowledge of software version control tool (e.g. GIT, SVN)
- Experience developing mobile applications that interface with cloud backed preferred
- Experience designing and integrating mobile applications with RESTful APIs preferred
- Experience with third-party libraries and integrations as well as APIs and SDKs preferred
- Good understanding of Apple’s Human Interface Guideline
- Strong attention to detail, proactive and highly motivated
- Portfolio of apps developed must be provided
AEvice Health is a multi-award-winning medical technology start-up at the forefront of addressing respiratory care challenges with technology. Our flagship asthma monitoring device enables early medical intervention and provides detailed analytics.
Join us today to make a truly meaningful impact that will directly help millions of patients suffering from chronic respiratory diseases.