Latest technologies, great learning environment, opportunities for overseas travel
We are looking for innovative thinkers and technical problem solvers, to work on new cool products while earning a good pay. Learn directly from CTO (Chief Technical Officer) to grow your programming skills to create impactful web for clients. Be a part of an international team, working mainly with overseas clients.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Preferably with 2 year experience as software engineer/ customer-support engineer (fresh graduates are welcome too)
- Able to speak simple English
- Experienced of SWIFT or Objective-C
- Experienced of CMS/ Wordpress
- Relevant Degree (Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree)
Suzerin is a software development studio based in Singapore. We turn ideas to code and code to experiences. We like to think of ourselves as the modular technology arm of our clients.We help brands leverage on technology to take their business to the forefront of their industry, be it meeting their marketing objectives, increasing company productivity, or improving existing business processes. Our acute knowledge and experience in the fields of design, technology & development, and business puts us in a prime position to take your brand to the next level.
Aside from the exciting work we do for our clients, we're working on a few endeavors and passion projects of our own, and we're constantly on the look out for partnerships with industry leaders in respective fields to disrupt traditional businesses. Feel free to get in touch to explore other business opportunities and partnerships.
Why you should apply:
Join us in this exciting journey of growth:
- Pride: take pride in developing something that others have not done before
- Potential for growth: we will train and groom you to take on larger roles
- Wide exposure: you will get to experiment more and become multi-skilled
- Direct access to CTO and senior management: voice your concerns without filters
- Independent work culture: you manage your own goals