Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
GITS Indonesia iOS Developer 工作職責
- Min. 3 years working experience in the related field
- Published iOS apps in the application store is preferred
- Understanding of the iOS mobile app development cycle
- Proficiency in Swift or Objective-C
- Familiarity with Core Data, Core Animation, and other iOS frameworks
- Familiarity with performance tuning, threading, and offline storage
- Ability to connect iOS apps to back-end services
- Understanding of UX/UI standards
- Familiarity with Apple design principles
- Familiarity with C-based libraries is advisable
- Experience with Instruments, Shark, and other memory tuning and performance tools
- Proficiency with push notifications and cloud message APIs
- Optimization and benchmarking skills
- Understanding of continuous integration
- Problem solver with excellent analytical skills.
- Working in code versioning system (e.g. Git, SVN, etc.)
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Work with Scrum Project Management.
- Communicate effectively with project managers, technical lead, supervisor, developer and other internal team members.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Understanding the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion.
- Committed to project deadline.