We believe in entrusting real responsibilities, even if you're only with us part-time. So, expect responsibilities that are required from a full-time researcher. Only then, will you really value-add to yourself!
- Professional and personal development by learning from some of the top financial advisors and managers of multi million-dollar portfolios
- Gain in-depth knowledge of unit trusts, Mutual Funds, Stocks, and financial advisory
- Undertake research assignments as provided by Reporting Officers on an ad-hoc basis.
- Assist with ongoing analysis, monitoring and reporting on existing and future portfolio investments
- Mix of WFH and Office
- Three hours a week (4 weeks commitment)
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Singaporean or PR
- Minimum Full certification in GCE “A”Levels/Local Diploma
- Not currently or discharged bankrupt, without unsecured financial obligations, besides study loan, not under any scholarship or bonded by any ministry or company
- Highly motivated individuals
- Available on short notice
- Some background/studies in business, finance or accounting will be an advantage
We are an all-in-one agency that helps organisations to bring their business ideas to fruition. We support local companies through services such as recruitment, marketing and events. We pride ourselves as the resource provider that all businesses need.