Classic Fine Foods (s) Pte Ltd Inventory Control Executive 工作職責
- Responsible for Good Receiving Procedure Practices (Goods received correspond to Goods invoiced
- Check for quality defects, damages, and erroneous quantities for all goods upon receiving and complete the Complain Report if necessary
- Store goods according to a predefined system of First in First out or First expiry First out
- Ensure goods are placed in the right shelves and racks according to Mapping
- Maintain specific emplacement for Damaged/Return, Short Expiry, Dented, Extra Perishables, Write Off products in each storing room of the Warehouse
- Ensure that each item is coded according to the pre-defined coding system used (items to be coded prior to being stored in shelves or racks)
- Ensure weighing method for each item is standardise (total weight and not weight indicated in the items) as it is crucial for costing purposes
- Familiar with all products and different types of storing systems used by suppliers and vendors.
- Manage product disposal process and informing management accordingly subsequent prior approvals
- Routine cycle count for sensitive products and manage Annual stocktake and inventory reconciliations.
- Update the coding master file in the database (software) and ensure the new products are assigned with codes (together with Finance) prior arrival
- Consistently meet and exceed CFF Skills standards set by Superior from time to time. Proactively develop their product and industry knowledge
- Provide daily report to management team upon monitoring Short Expiry, Dented, Extra Perishables, Write Off stocks
- Ensure all Warehouse personnels are familiar with weigh standards
- Conduct daily Cycle count outside operation hours and investigate variances when necessary
- Ensure SAP & WMS inventory records managed with minimum variance.
- Backup for Logistics Admin when they are not around.