Skolla EdTech Internship Social Media Specialist 工作職責
Ola, creative people! We’re currently seeking an internship Social Media Specialist to join our growing Marketing & Communication Team. This position will join an agile and fast-paced team that develops social media contents at Skolla EduTech, an online study app for students. Your main job will include create daily content briefing scripts on social media and other contents according to the request.
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in social media, science, and education, this is the perfect job for you!
- Planning content calendar (1 month) for Instagram.
- Create interesting & high engagement content (social media, campaign, ads, etc); in collaboration with our graphic designer.
- Post daily content on social media (including feed, IGTV, story, reels, etc.) via Creator Studio Facebook.
- Will be collaborate together with the Marketing & Communication Team and others to create content (social media, campaign, ads).
- A college student or final year student form any major; preferably Communication, Journalist, or equivalent. Fresh graduated are welcome, too.
- Able to work with Google Drive, Creator Studio, and Trello.
- Fun, cheerful, creative, active, communicative, and have positive attitudes.
- Must have a good sense of humour and pop culture trends.
- Must have knowledge about Indonesian education and science trends.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work with deadlines.
- Willing to work in teams.
- Graphic design skills are a plus.
- Don't worry, you don't have to work under pressure :)
Don't forget to submit your CV and PORTFOLIO on your application before apply. Good luck.
Skolla is part of NF, One of the Largest National Private Educational Institutions since 1985.
Education is very important for us to live our life. In fact, most of us spend a large part of our lives in learning and teaching one another. Therefore having Skolla with you is very essential to help you realize that everyone can learn and teach in a very fun and simple way.