- Conceptualise and develop visual assets for use in social media and marketing campaigns, e.g. creating marketing collaterals, online advertisements, electronic direct mails, infographics and video clips;
- Create relevant and engaging content related to general and continuing education and training on the skillset of design-led creative thinking; and
- Assist and work with cross-functional teams in the running of TD’s and School of X’s digital marketing campaigns and events.
- Gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment to engage with design practitioners and educators with a passion for design education
- Glean first-hand knowledge of industry drivers and development trends (e.g. job shadow our officers in meetings with external parties like companies, institutions and government agencies);
- Learn and sharpen your stakeholder engagement, project management for national initiatives
- Interact with your peers and like-minded individuals; and
- Be immersed in our open, vibrant, nurturing and fun-loving culture!
- Self-starter with willingness to take on new challenges, aspiration for personal and professional development, and desire to explore and learn;
- Joy interacting with online and offline audiences;
- Joy in content creation and user experience optimisation;
- Excellent communication and content creation skills;
- Diligent and pays meticulous attention to details; and
- Be a student in a local or overseas university / polytechnic with a passion for design thinking, design innovation, and design education!