FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment. With more than 4,800 employees located in 28 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management, strategic communications and restructuring.
In Asia Pacific, FTI Consulting has a team of more than 600 professionals situated in 15 business centers across the region. We provide advice on issues in the areas of finance, risk, governance, performance, reputation, intelligence, compliance and liability. We deliver solutions through our market-leading business practices of Strategic Communications, Corporate Finance/Restructuring, Economic Consulting, Forensic and Litigation Consulting and Technology.
FTI Consulting's Strategic Communications segment is a leading global communications consultancy. With more than 30 years of experience advising management teams in critical situations, we help our clients use their communications assets to enhance and protect their enterprise value. We have a comprehensive view of strategic communications and have created an integrated suite of services to help clients address complex issues and reach multiple stakeholders, and we are a global leader in financial communications, corporate communications and public affairs.
With approximately 700 strategic communications consultants in more than 25 key markets around the world, we combine global reach with critical local knowledge across domestic and cross-border engagements. We have also built an unrivaled depth of industry and interdisciplinary expertise so clients have access to professionals who are focused on their particular sector, have a broad network of relationships with key influencers and provide communications counsel based on in-depth industry knowledge and experience.
The Strategic Communications practice of FTI Consulting is seeking to hire Interns to support our Singapore office in implementing strategic communications programs for a variety of clients in Asia. While a strong interest in public relations is a must, our internship is not exclusive to public relations or communications applicants. Successful candidates should have excellent communication and critical-thinking skills, be able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
As one of our Interns, you will have the opportunity to learn and have exposure to a full range of strategic communications services including performing industry research and analysis, executing corporate communications, media relations and investor relations activities and writing client materials. The internship is designed to introduce entry level candidates to the inner workings of an international communications firm and to help develop essential written and oral communication skills required for this industry.
· Assist in drafting communications materials (e.g. writing press releases and briefing documents)
· Compile, track, summarise and report on media coverage
· Conduct background research on companies and topics
· Assist with maintaining contact lists, editorial forward features lists, and event calendars
· Assist with corporate communications and media relations engagements (e.g. liaising with journalists, distributing press releases, providing support for press conferences)
· Assist with financial communications and investor relations engagements (e.g. writing earnings related materials, assisting with investment community marketing plans, providing strategic counsel on capital markets activity)
· Assist on new business initiatives (e.g. conducting research on prospects, creating and editing PowerPoint presentations and proposals, etc.)
· Other ad hoc administrative tasks as necessary
· University student or recent graduate with a valid student ID.
· Fluency in English required, both verbal and written
· Study or work experience overseas is preferred
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent research, writing and organization skills
· Highly motivated and able to work easily in both large team environments or independently
· Analytical approach to creating work product
· Social, enthusiastic and eager to learn and have an ability to work well within a team
· Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
· Competency in using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
*If interested, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org