Intern Java Developer RJ
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 1 個月前更新 7 天前
Your responsibilities are:
- Work with vendors to support multiple mobile applications of Java backend and potential handover from the vendors.
- Always strive to look for opportunities to improve the existing architecture, practices, and engineering practices.
- Contribute to the application of landscape planning.
- Collaborate with other team members in an agile environment.
- Share the knowledge internally and externally through brown-bag sessions, public blogging, meetups, and conferences.
- Any assignment on projects or tasks being appointed by the leader
Who you are
- You have knowledge of Java, SpringBoot, Maven, MVC
- Fresh Graduate from IT/ Computer Science/related and actively using Java, Spring
- Min. GPA 3.50
- Good Communication skill in English
- Willing to relocate to Batam
- Knowledge in Cloud (preferably)
- You like to try out new technologies.
- You care about the quality, under the importance of automated testing and continuous improvement.
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and like to communicate with users directly.
- You are a curious learner and want to know the full landscape of our apps.
Having served generations of Singaporeans for close to 90 years since 1931, we understand what matters to them most – good health and being financially prepared for every stage in life.
Placing our customers at the heart of everything we do, we want to make a positive impact in their lives as a trusted partner. As their needs and demands evolve, we continuously transform ourselves to adapt to meet these needs. We care about our customers, and to support them throughout their lives, we help them plan ahead to ensure that they are protected financially, while empowering them to lead an active and healthy life so that they can celebrate more moments of joy with their family.
It is this commitment that led to our brand promise of enabling Healthier, Longer, Better Lives, propelling us to launch innovative solutions that truly supports their physical and financial wellbeing.
This promise also drives our team of staff and financial services consultants/ insurance representatives to deliver our best every day in our attempt to put our customers first, so that we can be Singapore’s pre-eminent life insurer, recognised for our personalised service and best practices.
As we continue to innovate to meet our customers’ long term needs, we look forward to being an integral part of their life journey, enabling them to live healthier, live longer, live better!