Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Singapore Counselling Centre Intern (Content Development) - Mental Health 工作職責
Singapore Counselling Centre (SCC) is looking for interns to join our team!
- Craft EDMs for dissemination to clients, to raise awareness of mental health concerns in the workplace
- Observe and provide operational support for corporate talks and workshops
- Research and write topical articles on various mental health concerns to be uploaded on various social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok) as well as the company website
- Co-develop materials to be used for mental wellness talks and trainings to corporate organizations and schools
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor
- Bonus if individual has prior experience in developing content / writing articles / conducting training sessions / designing EDMs / managing social media pages. Please share samples with us.
- Commit between 8-16 hours / week (ideally in blocks of 4 hours) - Remuneration will be pro-rated based on number of hours committed
- Remote work, but may be required to come down to office on an adhoc basis (e.g. if you are filming video content and wish to do so at our premises)
- University students are welcomed to apply