• Research, identify and map suitable training/learning solutions or courses based on a list of competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Attributes) for various roles and levels.
• Conceptualise and develop new forms of non-physical and physical staff engagement to operationalise learnings to improve skills utilisation at the workplace.
• Manage the staff capability database and dashboard to identify needs, trends and gaps for the organisation and career services.
• Work with various stakeholders to ascertain the application of learnings for the workplace.
• Strong research, analytical and writing skills.
• Some knowledge and abilities in analysing training/learning programmes, solutions or courses to fit organisational needs and role competencies.
• Good Knowledge in use of Microsoft Excel is an advantage.
• Is familiar or has a keen interest in taking up Organisational/Learning or Training and Development portfolio in future.
Workforce Singapore (WSG) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Manpower (MOM). It will oversee the transformation of the local workforce and industry to meet ongoing economic challenges.
WSG will promote the development, competitiveness, inclusiveness, and employability of all levels of the workforce. This will ensure that all sectors of the economy are supported by a strong, inclusive Singaporean core.
While its key focus is to help workers meet their career aspirations and secure quality jobs at different stages of life, WSG will also address the needs of business owners and companies by providing support to enable manpower-lean enterprises to remain competitive. It will help businesses in different economic sectors create quality jobs, develop a manpower pipeline to support industry growth, and match the right people to the right jobs.