The intern will support the Buiness Process Re-engineering team in the following:
• Assist in the business process re-engineering activities with the various business divisions.
• Assist in the creation of process workflows.
• Assist in stakeholder management and updates.
• Assist in project implementation and coordination work
• Participate in the stakeholders engagements to raise awareness, gather feedbacks and get buy-in.
• Ability to see the big picture, understand project objectives and be able to apply thier understanding of how processes should work to operational improvement initiatives.
• Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem solving skills.
• Able to work independently and as a team
• Partners or Stakeholders management skills
Workforce Singapore (WSG) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Manpower (MOM). It will oversee the transformation of the local workforce and industry to meet ongoing economic challenges.
WSG will promote the development, competitiveness, inclusiveness, and employability of all levels of the workforce. This will ensure that all sectors of the economy are supported by a strong, inclusive Singaporean core.
While its key focus is to help workers meet their career aspirations and secure quality jobs at different stages of life, WSG will also address the needs of business owners and companies by providing support to enable manpower-lean enterprises to remain competitive. It will help businesses in different economic sectors create quality jobs, develop a manpower pipeline to support industry growth, and match the right people to the right jobs.