Tribhakti Inspektama is currently looking for a potential Instrument Technician candidate.
· Minimum Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
· At least 1 -2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Familiar with coal and mineral laboratory equipments
· Well experience with repairing and maintenance laboratory instruments, like AAS, XRF and Spectrofotometer.
· Fluent in English
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Preferable domicile in Samarinda
Job Description :
• Responsible for the overall operation equipment
• Responsible for monitor the schedule and maintenance of laboratory equipment
• Responsible for all preventive maintenance, improvement and repair machine activity
• Make an update report
• Organizing the need and use of spare parts
Tribhakti Inspektama was established in 1989 focusing on Marine Inspection jobs. With more than 25 years of experiences from the utmost professional expert of manpower in their fields, TRIBHAKTI has been expanding itself to the Coal & Mineral mining sector to provide Inspection, Superintending, Verification and Certification services as well as the Laboratory Analysis, to create accurate and reliable results within the most efficient timeline.
Being one of the rising surveying companies in Indonesia, our comprehensive local knowledge is an essential factor which enables us to assist all players in this mining sector to minimize the investment and trading risk by providing our professional services in each stage and process of your business. At the exploration stage, TRIBHAKTI offers a wide range of geological services including preliminary desktop study, resources & reserves calculation, mine planning & mine design, as well as environmental analysis. Our geological team will provide related information from survey & studies to help you make a feasible investment. For the preliminary stage of mine operation, TRIBHAKTI can provide dedicated onsite laboratories to assist you in mapping the variations of quality to explore the potential of your products, which will lead to a cost-effective production plan.